Mhor 84 Half Marathon
Can you #runaweebitmhor at the Mhor 84 Half Marathon? Why not book a nights accommodation or arrive early and enjoy breakfast at Mhor 84 Motel before taking on our stunning half marathon route that links Balquhidder, Strathyre and Lochearnhead. The undulating route is predominantly on a mix of road and cycle path but theres a little dose of trail for good measure! Post-race, take your pick from the runners menu and celebrate your success with your free pint of Belhaven, all whilst soaking up the unique atmosphere at Mhor 84 Motel.
Half Marathon – Premium Entry
Get a little mhor from your entry! Our premium entry includes: Entry to the Half Marathon event, a Mhor 84 Half Marathon T-Shirt – Purple (2020), a Mhor 84 Half Marathon Hoodie, a Run Mhor Snood and 8 x High 5 Energy Gels. (RRP: £77)
Half Marathon – Standard Entry
This just covers your entry fee, no additional merchandise is included.
Virtual Half Marathon
A virtual event is an event you complete in your own time. The Mhor 84 Virtual Half Marathon gives you the chance to be part of the event even if you can’t make it to Balquhidder or if the event has sold out. You will receive:
- A medal, same as the half marathon event, posted to you
- A Run Mhor Snood (worth £5), posted to you
- Priority entry to the 2021 Mhor 84 Half Marathon
To prove you have completed your Mhor 84 Virtual Half Marathon you must:
- Run between Saturday 20th and Saturday 27th June 2020.
- Run a distance of at least 13.1 miles
- Keep and email proof to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof can be:
- A sweaty photo of you and a watch showing the half marathon distance completed and your time!
- Strava link or screenshot of any app with the details
The fun run is a 1Km out and back event for children and adults of any age. The route is all on road or cycle path, which is suitable for buggies. Under 5s must run with an adult. Please do not leave your children unsupervised for the fun run while you run the half marathon, thank you!