Terms & Conditions
By entering one of our events you agree to/that
- Abide by any event rules and follow any organisers’ instructions. The race organisers’ decisions are final.
- By registering for an event you are confirming that the information provided is correct. You must not allow another person to take your place in the event without the permission of the event organiser.
- By entering, you are allowing us to contact you with emailed newsletters and for important race info to be emailed to you. You can opt out of the mailing list at any time by emailing details using the link within the email.
- It is the participants responsibility to safeguard any clothing and equipment they use.
- I must return my timing chip and inform the race organiser if I am retiring during an event.
- I am participating at my own risk. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they are medically fit to participate in the event they have entered. Please consult your GP if unsure.
- I will read all the essential event information sent to me
- The organiser reserves the right to change the course of the event at any time in order for example to keep participants safe, poor weather or for logistical reasons
- Participants will be withdrawn from the event if they are diagnosed by a member of the medical team that they are medically unfit to continue. No refunds will be offered in this circumstance.
- Photos and videos of them may be used tom promote the event. If you expressly wish that your pictures are not used in this manner please email [email protected]
- The Event Organiser intends to give a finish time for the participant however it cannot be held responsible for any computer malfunctions.
- Prizes and t-shirts must be collected on the day of the event unless otherwise stipulated. Postage of these items after the event may incur a postage fee.
Swim Loch Tay – Specific terms and conditions due to nature of event
If Swim Loch Tay is cancelled due to circumstances out of the organisers control then no refunds will be offered, and the organiser will accept no further liability arising from a cancellation. This includes situations such as adverse weather/water conditions or major incidents. If this occurs, the organisers will endeavour to reschedule the event. In this scenario all original entrants will have their entry automatically transferred to the rescheduled event.
If the event is cancelled due to circumstances within the organisers control then entrants will be offered a 50% refund. Entrants must apply by email to claim their refund. No refunds will be granted after 30 days have passed from the event date.
Deferrals, Transfers and Refunds (All events)
Deferrals: If a participant is unable to take part they may request a deferral up to 1 month before the event. If the request is made after the race numbers have been posted, the number must be returned by post. The place will then only be deferred if the number can be reallocated.
Transfers: If a participant is unable to take part they may request to transfer their place to another runner up until 1 week before the event. If the race numbers have already been posted out it is up to the runners to organise exchange of the race number.
Refunds: Can be requested until 1 month before the event and are subject to a 10% admin fee. After this date, credit codes will be issued if the withdrawn place can be reallocated to a new participant. Credit codes are also subject to a 10% admin fee. They can be used against any other event within 1
Make a Request: If you wish to request a deferral, transfer or refund, please email [email protected]