Virtual Half Marathon
Sunday 6th – Sunday 13th September 2020
A virtual event is an event you complete in your own time. The Mhor 84 Virtual Half Marathon gives you the chance to be part of the event even if the live event has to be cancelled or has sold out. You will receive:
- A medal, posted to you
- A Run Mhor Snood (worth £5), posted to you
- Priority entry to the 2021 Mhor 84 Half Marathon
To prove you have completed your Mhor 84 Virtual Half Marathon Virtual you must:
- Run between Sunday 6th and Sunday 13th September 2020.
- Run a distance of at least 13.1 miles
- EMAIL proof of your run to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof needs to be a Strava/Garmin/similar link (or screenshot).
- Please also include a photo of you running to use on facebook and our website. If you have a Run Mhor t-shirt or hoodie, please wear it!