A virtual event is an event you complete in your own time. The Mhor 84 Virtual Half Marathon gives you the chance to be part of the event even if you can’t make it to Balquhidder or if the event has sold out. You will receive:
- A medal, same as the 10K event, posted to you
- A Run Mhor Snood (worth £5), posted to you
- Priority entry to the 2021 Mhor 84 Half Marathon
To prove you have completed your Mhor 84 Virtual Half Marathon Virtual you must:
- Run between Saturday 20th and Saturday 27th Jue 2020.
- Run a distance of at least 13.1 miles
- Keep and submit proof HERE
- A sweaty photo of you and a watch showing the 10K distance completed and time!
- Strava link or screenshot of any app with the details