Hidden Glen 10K
With the backdrop of Monachyle Mhor Hotel and overlooking Loch Voil and Loch Doine, the Hidden Glen 10K is set in an unbeatable location. Ready yourself for an undulating first 2Km before a gradual climb to 6Km and a final sweeping downhill 4Km back to the hotel. Collect your free pint of lager, relax in the mini-festival atmosphere and pick from the wide range of hot and cold food, drinks, baking and more put on by the team of chefs at the renowned Monachyle Mhor Hotel… #justrunmhor
10K – Premium Entry
Get a little mhor from your entry! Our premium entry includes: Entry to the 10K event, a Hidden Glen 10K T-Shirt – Red (2020), a Hidden Glen 10K Hoodie, a Run Mhor Snood and 8 x High 5 Energy Gels. (RRP: £72)
10K – Standard Entry
This just covers your entry fee, no additional merchandise is included.
A virtual event is an event you complete in your own time. The Hidden Glen Virtual 10K gives you the chance to be part of the event even if you can’t make it to Balquhidder or if the event has sold out. You will receive:
- A medal, same as the 10K event, posted to you
- A Run Mhor Snood (worth £5), posted to you
- Priority entry to the 2021 Hidden Glen 10K
To prove you have completed your Hidden Glen Virtual 10K you must:
- Run between Saturday 18th and Saturday 25th April 2020.
- Run a distance of at least 10Km
- Keep and email proof to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof can be:
- A sweaty photo of you and a watch showing the 10K distance completed and time!
- Strava link or screenshot of any app with the details
The fun run is a 1Km out and back event for children and adults of any age. The route is all on road, which is suitable for buggies. Under 5s must run with an adult. Please do not leave your children unsupervised for the fun run while you run the 10K, thank you!